NOTA is bustling with energy and activity, and the Neighborhood Association sure could use your help to spread the word. If you're eager to offer your time, talent, or professional services, drop us a note about how you'd like to get involved.
Which groups make the best volunteers?
- Students looking to build their résumé or portfolio
- New renters and homeowners full of new ideas
- Long-time locals glad to be part of NOTA's past and future
- People proud to work or own a business here
- Everybody else who loves NOTA
What types of skills are we seeking?
No matter what your interest or specialty is, we welcome your support. There's always a role for relationship builders, event coordinators, social media mavens, door knockers, grant writers, gardeners, and—of course—artists: designers, writers, photographers, and creators of all kinds.
- 2nd Wed. of every month, 5:30 p.m. @ 320 N. Goodman, Suite 209 – Liaison to attend the Police Citizen Interaction Committee (PCIC) public safety meetings at the Neighborhood Service Center.
Interested in participating, but can't make it to a specific event? To volunteer for any general roles posted here, or to offer your unique talents, please contact us. We're always looking for enthusiastic:
- Garden tenders
- Door knockers
- Social media helpers
- Service project coordinators
- Core Committee members (leadership group)
(Urgent) Business Assc/Neighborhood Service Center Intermediary. Fulfill NA role in coordinating Oct street painting event.
(Immediate) Website Information and Presentation Manager.